Specialty Trade Contractors Insurance

Specialty Trade Contractors Insurance

Specialty trade contractors encounter many risks through their operations. Having the right business insurance can help mitigate the financial impact these exposures present.

If you’re an electrician, plumbing, painter, carpenter or other specialty trade contractor, our agency can help you with your insurance needs. Contact us today for details.

Coverages for Specialty Trade Contractors

There are several types of business insurance policies that specialty trade contractors can select. A comprehensive insurance portfolio can provide coverage for several perils and help reduce out-of-pocket costs. Several types of insurance are generally available, including, but not limited to:

  • Liability insurance—This may compensate third parties if your business is legally responsible for their losses and help cover associated legal fees. Several types of liability insurance may be available, each of which provides various types of coverage. Examples include:
    • Commercial general liability insurance
    • Products liability insurance
    • Cyber liability insurance
    • Pollution liability insurance
    • Professional liability insurance
    • Completed operations liability insurance
  • Commercial property insurance—This may pay repair or replacement expenses if your business’s property (e.g., your building and furniture) is damaged by covered perils, such as fires or vandalism.
  • Inland marine insurance—This may provide coverage while your equipment and tools are being transported or stored off-site.
  • Builder’s risk insurance—This can provide coverage during a construction project. It may cover the building under construction, materials or supplies if a covered cause of loss damages them. This insurance may be applicable to property at the job site or stored off-site temporarily.
  • Contractor’s tools and equipment insurance—This may pay expenses to repair or replace your portable tools or equipment if they’re damaged by covered events or stolen.
  • Commercial auto insurance—This may provide coverage for your business-owned vehicles if they’re damaged or in an accident. Hired and non-owned auto insurance (HNOA) may also be available to provide liability coverage while your business operates rented or leased vehicles.
  • Umbrella insurance—This may provide an additional layer of liability coverage if a significant claim exceeds the limits of your other liability policies.
  • Workers’ compensation—This may provide financial assistance for wage replacement or medical expenses if an employee suffers a work-related injury or illness.

Other policies and endorsements may be available. Contact our team to discuss options, limits and exclusions.

Get Specialty Trade Contractors Insurance

Our experienced agents are ready to help you get adequate protection against your exposures. Contact Essential Insurance, LLC today to discuss your insurance needs and to get a quote.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

©2024. All rights reserved. | Powered by Zywave Websites